Skip to main content

Petition to Graduate

How do I Petition to Graduate with a major or minor in Black Studies?

Approximately one calendar year before your intended graduation date. Please follow the instructions below to petition to graduate.

  1. Email the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Professor Barnor Hesse at to set up a meeting.
  2. Make sure you’ve attached the major/minor worksheet, that details how you’d like credits to be assigned in CAESAR, to your petition in Frevvo. If it’s not attached already, please email Professor Barnor Hesse at before the meeting (so Prof. Hesse can review it ahead of time and attach it in Frevvo).